Windows 8 account has same email as Gmail - conflict with apps|

Windows 8 Application Compatibility http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ ru-RU/w8itproappcompat/thread/61819fc7-ce96-4fb5-9f4c-232df3886797 ...

Windows 8 account has same email as Gmail - conflict with apps| Задайте вопрос 25 февраля 2013 г. 22:41 I set up my microsoft account in win 8 to use the gmail address that I already have. I didn't want to create a new email address. Things seemed fine at first, but now I wanted to add my gmail calendar in the calendar app. I can't seem to be able to add my google account in there to read the calendar. It asks me for the google email (the same as the windows one) and password and it fails saying the data is incorrect. In the settings of the calendar app there is alredy an account, the windows one, which has the same email as the gmail one. Is there a way around this? Do I have to use a different email? Thanks in advance! Все ответы; 28 февраля 2013 г. 5:47 Please check if the followin...