Error: xxx@gmail.com is not available

Windows 8 Installation, Setup, and Deployment >. Error: xxx@gmail.com is not available. Unanswered Error: xxx@gmail.com is not available. Windows 8 ...

Error: xxx@gmail.com is not available Задайте вопрос 16 января 2013 г. 23:27 I usea my xxx@gmail.com as my Microsoft account to login to Windows 8. When I try to sync contacts, calendar, mail, etc. with my account on the People App, I get this the xxx@gmail.com is not available error. The weird thing is that calendar, mail and contacts actually syncs, but I cannot get social updates from Twitter, Facebook, LinedIn, etc. even though the services are connected. Any ideas? Все ответы 18 января 2013 г. 3:38 Try to switch to local account and re-change to Microsoft account for test. Or you can try to remove mail, people app form Start Menu and reinstall it from App Store to see if the same issue occurs. Leo Huang TechNet Community Support

Корпорация Майкрософт проводит интерне...