Problem with Gmail/blogger proxies

Hi, This question is for anyone who uses blogger.com blogs on a regular basis. I' ve got a bunch of PVA gmail accounts with blogger blogs, each with assigned ...

I've got a bunch of PVA gmail accounts with blogger blogs, each with assigned private proxy. I notice lately that I'm recently being asked to provide additional information to log in (recovery email) because of signing in from an 'unusual' location. When I go into the gmail account, and check the IP log, I can see there is a problem with which IP is being detected by gmail. Even though I clear cookies/cache and change the proxy each run of the template, the IP being detected by gmail is the wrong one - it is the first IP that has been used for the template. For example, if I run the template 10 times, it will be the original IP which is being detected for all 10 runs of the template. If I check my IP in the internal brower it has changed to the newly assigned IP, but for some reason g...