Gmail blocking IMAP

I have various gmail accounts I use for account creation. I'm noticing Gmail has started blocking my IMAP connection attempts with proxies and it's messing up ...

I have various gmail accounts I use for account creation. I'm noticing Gmail has started blocking my IMAP connection attempts with proxies and it's messing up my templates. I'm thinking I may assign a specific proxy right before receiving emails, but is there a way to remove the proxy after? It looks strange, since proxy not used in mail control. The reason might be in too often connection to the server or something else. Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account, ***@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt: I'm noticing Gmail has started blocking my IMAP connection attempts with proxies and it's messing up my templates. I'm thinking I ma...