Somedy used my gmail and I can't send e-mails or use my blog from ...

Somedy used my gmail and I can't send e-mails or use my blog from yesterday. This boy ask $3000 USD via my gmail.

Somedy used my gmail and I can't send e-mails or use my blog from yesterday. This boy ask $3000 USD via my gmail Сообщить о нарушении Уровень 1 Somedy used my gmail and I can't send e-mails or use my blog from yesterday. This boy ask $3000 USD via my gmail. He sends on my behalf such letters Very Urgent Message from Michael KovbasyanyaMonday, November 7, 2011  Pardon me for my urgent approach.I need you to rescue me from this mess. I had an urgent trip to . I was attacked and robbed on my way to the hotel i lodged. My belongings including my Money and cell phones were all stolen.I need you to loan me some Money to sort out myself and i promised to refund it back immediately upon my arrival back home.   I am totally stranded here and i need a loan of about 3000$ from you to figure out ...