Security problem in GMail with official gtalk client - Справка Gmail

2 дн. назад ... Dear developers! Sorry for my english. I use two-step authentification. It is great function. But! When i use gtalk, i should remember application-specific ...

Security problem in GMail with official gtalk client Сообщить о нарушении Igor Moskalev Уровень 1 Dear developers! Sorry for my english. I use two-step authentification. It is great function. But! When i use gtalk, i should remember application-specific passwords or should save password and use autologin! But when i use gtalk in my office i can't use autologin! If i will use autologin, anyone can login in web gmail ! (in gtalk there is button for reading letters in Web browser). Authentification in this case carries out authomatically! User do not need to enter password and do not need to have my mobile phone. And anyone can change settings of gmail, for example, can specify own redirect for all letters. I think, that authentification in gmail and in any google services can't be exist...