Security Issue - Gmail Help

Explain your issue in full detail here: I've got an email to my current email address with the following content in Russian, where they congratulate me with ...

Explain your issue in full detail here: I've got an email to my current email address with the following content in Russian, where they congratulate me with creating new e-mail address david.khachatryan9@gmail.com though I didn't do anything. Please check if it is a security compromise or what. Поздравляем вас с созданием нового адреса Gmail ― david.khachatryan9@gmail.com. Сохраните это письмо, так как оно содержит важный проверочный код, который может понадобиться, если у вас возникнут проблемы или вы забудете пароль. Вы можете войти в свой аккаунт со страницы http://mail.google.com/. Желаем удачи! Команда Gmail Проверочный код: 31d933e1-2f8d1819-bd41f7515f Если вам не знаком этот адрес Gmail и вы не создавали его, посетите страницу: Please Also Include: Operating system (e.g. WinXP)...