Gmail's sending emails I didn't want to send - Gmail Help

I think that either my gmail account is hacked or my computer so full of viruses keyloggers w/e that I encountered unauthorized by my email sendings. ...

Gmail's sending emails I didn't want to send Report abuse Level 1 I think that either my gmail account is hacked or my computer so full of viruses keyloggers w/e that I encountered unauthorized by my email sendings. Twice already. The first one was just some internet address sent to all my contacts. The second one scared me a little more, because it was text which I guess I can quote here (I put it through the translator and it's just an ad) " Сколько Вы тратите на pekлaму? Хотите тpатить меньше? Обрaщайтесь к нам, мы сделаем Вaшу рeкламную кампанию дешевле и эффeктивнeе. Соо6щите всем о своем товaре, ведь чем больше людей о нем yзнают, тем 6ольше у Вас потенциaльных kлиентов. Обращайтесь сейчaс, и уже завтра Вы полyчите ощутимый Pезультат, Ваши kлиенты ждут Вас!! Тел.: ( Ч 95 )58  9=...