iMailG - Gmail and Apps on the go for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad ...

I Have iTunesLearn more, read reviews, and download iMailG - Gmail and Apps on the go by Idemfactor Solutions on the iTunes App Store.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

iTunes for Mac + PC

★★★★★ "Thank you for excellent service and a great program. I use it all day, every day. It is probably the most used app on my iphone, and when I do not read e-mail on the phone, the push sound allways let me know there is a new e-mail waiting in my inbox." -- Frode Strand ★★★★★ "Simply the best gmail client out there for iPhone. At first the interface look similar to gmail mobile version but once added with push notification, it manage to finally convince me to replace my blackberry with iPhone." ★★★★★ "The push notifi...