When using gmail in firefox I am not able to foreword pictures ...

baileyrbWhen using gmail in firefox I am not able to foreword pictures. Many people email me back and say they did not receive pictures from foreworded emails. ...

1 неделю назад When using gmail in firefox I am not able to foreword pictures. Many people email me back and say they did not receive pictures from foreworded emails. I am able to open and view on my end. If I use Safari I don't seem to have the problem. 2 people have this problem 2 new this week Get email updates Subscribe to feed System Details Windows XP Firefox 3.6.16 More system details... Additional System Details Windows XP Firefox 3.6.16 This happened Every time Firefox opened This started when... about 2 months ago Installed Plug-ins Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5 Version 1.9.2.0 npdnu npdnupdater2 DjVu browser plugin NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3" The QuickTime Plugin allows you t...