Gmail Options button not working in standard view for Firefox 4 ...

amc-1Gmail Options button not working in standard view for Firefox 4. Since upgrading to Firefox 4 gmail does not work correctly in standard view. ...

1 неделю назад Gmail Options button not working in standard view for Firefox 4 Since upgrading to Firefox 4 gmail does not work correctly in standard view. I can't select my username or options at the top right or select emails to delete or perform any actions on. I use IE and everything works fine. I tried restarting in safe mode and still same problem. I also cleared all recent history. 22 people have this problem 22 new this week Other Helpful Replies A little bit more detail... I am also having this issue, but I think it's more widespread than just google. My desktop is experiencing this issue (Vista x64) but my ... Read more... 1 out of 1 person found this reply helpful Found a solution! Close firefox. Go to your prefs.js file type in "%appdata%/mozilla/firefox/profiles" into a w...