Gmail drop-down menus (Move to, Labels) and emails and Facebook ...

happydictatesGmail drop-down menus (Move to, Labels) and emails and Facebook chat will not open. I am unable to open emails in standard Gmail. Emails can be opened after ...

2 дня назад Gmail drop-down menus (Move to, Labels) and emails and Facebook chat will not open. I am unable to open emails in standard Gmail. Emails can be opened after switching to the basic html version. I am also unable to use the drop-down menus, such as "Move to" or "Labels." The button turns gray, but the options do not appear. Facebook chat is giving me a similar problem. When I click "Chat" in the bottom left, it acts as though it's trying to load but does not open up to reveal friends. I have tried the following: deleting cookies, reinstalling Java, updating my vid card drivers, and uninstalling/reinstalling Firefox Scans for viruses and spyware have yielded no results. I use AVG, Spybot, and Malwarebytes. The Gmail emails and menus will open in IE8. Modified 14 марта 2011 г....