Remember The Milk - Forums / Tips & Tricks / Gmail Browser Add on Tip

dwbrown77 says: I am a minister and as such have over 100 people that I relate to. One of the ways that I do that is by typing "call. ...

says: I am a minister and as such have over 100 people that I relate to. One of the ways that I do that is by typing "call....", the standard convention for smartadd, when I think that I need to call someone. When a person is using the Gmail browser add on and types "call... or "email..." RTM interfaces with gmail contacts and associates that task with that contact. AT a later date I can go back and concentrate on that particular person, using the provided filter in the gmail addon. However, I found a significant limitation to this feature and discovered a work around. I was puzzled to find that I could type "call Mary Jones" and though Mary Jones was in my address book her name would not come up as a choice in the addon. I discovered by process of elimination that this was due to the...