why does firefox/gmail fail to complete the load of a gmail folder ...

why does firefox/gmail fail to complete the load of a gmail folder? Configuration: IBM 9114-275 / AIX 5.3.12. 4GB RAM and > 150 GB disk - lots of unused ...

Configuration: IBM 9114-275 / AIX 5.3.12 4GB RAM and > 150 GB disk - lots of unused storage Binary provided by a third party. I seem to be having problems with javascript in association with the downloading of web pages. The two sites I know for sure that will not work properly is gmail and The initial load of gmail is successful; but when I try to load a folder it seems to hang. And when it hangs I can not get select any thing else. If I open the folder in a tab or another window gmail reloads and the options work and I can log off. occurs when I try to put something into the cart or try to view the cart. When I try to add something to the cart the loading of the cart web page never completes. It looks like it get almost to the end and then stops. If I reload main page ...