Gmail reply forward error. | Firefox Support Forum | Firefox Support

I am suddenly having this problem with not being able to reply/forward to ( certain Gmail conversations) - for some conversations the tabs operate normally. ...

I am suddenly having this problem with not being able to reply/forward to (certain Gmail conversations) - for some conversations the tabs operate normally. Now using, Mac OS 10.5.8 and experienced the presence of this issue with Firefox 3.6.10. AND 3.6.13 but not with Beta 4. I have used Safari and the error is not reproducible. This issue is exclusively present to Gmail in FF 3.6.10. / 3.6.13. I can confirm that FF config is presently dom.storage.enabled. I have started FF in safemode, disabled, updated and enabled all plugins and add-ons, restarted FF and desktop many time...