Remember The Milk - Forums / Gmail / 'Add to tasks' creates gmail ...

plocke Pro says: Perhaps I'm missing something obvious. I have the RTM Firefox extension installed and it appears fine on the right. ...

plocke says: Perhaps I'm missing something obvious. I have the RTM Firefox extension installed and it appears fine on the right. But when I select an email and then the 'Add to tasks' from 'More actions', it pops up the gmail task pane in the bottom right and adds it there, which appears to have no association with RTM. As a side note, in gmail settings, i see no 'tasks' tab like others have reported, and sometimes I cannot even add tasks in the RTM pane on the right (it is like the textbox is greyed out) Not sure if these are related. Posted at 8:46pm on November 8, 2010

I have the same issue, which I believe is caused by my Gmail version being unsupported. RTM's status page says it is working on a fix, unfortunately that has been the case for quite a while. You might try ...