Erepublik warning on gmail

My gmail account just announced that some1 logged into my gmail from romania. it also said the ip address of erepublik.com this is bad guys and I'm new to ...

Results 1 to 3 of 3

My gmail account just announced that some1 logged into my gmail from romania. it also said the ip address of erepublik.com this is bad guys and I'm new to the game but this sort of things make me really uncertain about staying in Erepublik. get this fixed, no1 wants his email to be hacked. Unknown romania (erepublik.com:64.18.202.11) 14 okt. (4 days ago) they can't just hack in assuming the passwords are different. did you sign into anything using your gmail password(like meebo)? may have authorized the site to do so without realizing it. do you using gmail account to invite friends?, you maybe did it without realizing it. like you invite friends using facebook connect it will send email to me that i'm loggin facebook using erepublik.