WiseStamp Email Signature Gmail Google Yahoo & more... :: Отзывы ...

I just updated this and had to uninstall it. In GMail there's a WiseStamp icon on the upper left of the page, and from it a "New in Wise STamp - Email Apps" ...

Ответ разработчика The WiseStamp Team

25 September 2010 I just updated this and had to uninstall it. In GMail there's a WiseStamp icon on the upper left of the page, and from it a "New in Wise STamp - Email Apps" pop-up keeps opening. Whether I select "Show Me Later" or "Close" it reopens every time I go to a new page in GMail or open a new email. I will "Give it a try!" [button] when I'm good and ready, actually I'm not interested in that app at all. Fix this invasive nonsense and I'll consider enabling the add-on again. It's too bad, because I've had it installed for a while and am now ready to use it, but I can't tolerate constant reminders. Thanks for letting us know - this is a bug на 25 September 2010 What you described is not the way the addon is suppose to work, this is defiantly a bug and it could be great if you can contact our support so we can further examine why this is happening to you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

WiseStamp Email Signature Gmail Google Yah...